Thursday, December 20, 2012

Conclusion


This project has taught me a lot about robotics. Did you know the word robot comes from the word “robota” which means hard labor? Robotics has a very important role in our modern world. I think the future of robots is bright and they will succeed in this division. Robots are now working for people in industries, factories, warehouses, and laboratories. Some workers are working harder and being more competitive so they are not the ones losing their jobs to a robot.  You can create robots to do so many different tasks. Companies with robots are outworking and are superior to other companies who do not have robots working for them, Clean your house, do surgery, help the disabled, and even brush your teeth. Robots boost our economy though because companies can do tasks faster and get more done to keep up. Robots are even cutting hair now! Even though this is a big advance in robotics, I'm not sure how close I would want a robot with scissors to my hair! As long as we don't get to worldly and caught up in robots, I think they are a good invention. The first robot was made in the spring of 1961. This robot was working in an assembly line at General Motors. Overall, I now know a lot more about robotics than I did at the beginning of this project. I know realize how big of an effect robots have on our life, negatively and positively. Robots are about the closest thing to perfect because they are more precise than humans and make fewer errors than us. But really, even robots break or make an error like once. I really like the advances in robotics and stuff, but I do not our world to be run by a bunch of robots, who does? Well, I hope you learned something from this project, because I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment